You can book for the full camp (5 nights and days – the best way to experience this unique event) or for 1 to 3 days and nights on a pro-rata basis. Since the camp is an immersion program, we have created the camp to best be enjoyed by participants attending the whole camp. The structure of the camp is unique in that often workshops progress over the course of the camp, but it is still possible to be flexible and just go along to whichever workshops you feel like attending at the time.
You don’t need to book into individual workshops if you are attending the camp, but you may wish to consult the program if you are only booking into one or two days.
Booking forms and more information can be found here:
All payments must be finalised by 28 September 2016, unless you are booking late – we do accept bookings up until the 8 October 2016 but recommend booking early to avoid disappointment as places are strictly limited.
For your information, please print out the Participant Checklist and refer to the FAQs pages. These pages contain important information to make your camp experience more enjoyable.
Please read about the payment options below. Payments can be made online for the initial deposit and for payments made in full. It is possible to pay in instalments for the full camp (read more) but partial camp bookings must be paid in full at the time of booking. When booking it is essential that you at least pay the deposit at the time of submitting your booking form – if we do not receive a payment we will assume your booking is void.
- Direct Deposit (EFT) Please retain our account details so you can pay the balance of your fees if you are paying an initial deposit. Our account details will be provided when you go to the check out
- Pay Pal (credit card and Paypal account) Follow the prompts when paying and booking. Please note that if using PayPal there is a 1.5% fee calculated at checkout. Maximum charge for PayPal fees is $30 on any single transaction.
- Cheque or Money Order Please contact us for details
If you need a lift or are able to provide a lift for the carpool please check the relevant box on the booking form and we will contact you. This service is only available for FULL CAMP bookings. Lifts are NOT available from Coolangatta airport so please fly into Brisbane airport if you are travelling from overseas or interstate. If needed we may need to organise a charter bus which will be an additional cost to participants – usually around $65 round trip from Brisbane airport to camp and back. Please keep in mind that registration is at 2pm on Wednesday and it takes at least 1.5 hours to drive from Brisbane airport to the camp so you need to plan accordingly.
CAMP CREW - WORK EXCHANGE
If you would like to attend the full camp, but you’re on a budget, sign up as a Camp Crew member (find out more here) and get the discounted rate of $580 for the full camp in exchange for helping out. Plus, you’ll get a Bahar Bayram t-shirt for free! Places are limited, so please contact us if you are interested – we would love to have you!
In the unlikely event Bahar Bayram is cancelled we will refund the full amount paid, by cheque or EFT, less any Paypal fees.
If you cancel your booking prior to the camp we will refund payments as follows:
- Cancellation prior to 30 August 2016 – we will refund all monies paid, less $80.00 admin fee, via cheque or EFT
- Cancellation between 1 September and 10 October 2016 – we will retain $180 per person on the booking and refund balance by cheque or EFT.
- Cancellation after the 10th October 2016 – no refund.
In cases of extreme illness or other hardship resulting in cancellation by the participant we are open to negotiating the refund policy.