REGISTRATION INFORMATION - THE 2020 CAMP HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL 2021 DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC. DATES TO BE ADVISED.
The camp is an immersion program, therefore we have created the camp to best be enjoyed by participants attending the whole camp. However, if you can’t make the full camp, you can still book to stay between 2 to 4 nights (there is now a 2 night minimum). You don’t need to book into individual workshops if you are attending the camp, but you may wish to consult the program if you are only booking into one or two days of workshops.
Please note: bellydance cabaret spots are limited and are only available to dancers attending the full camp.
All payments must be finalised by 30 September 2020, unless you are booking late – we do accept bookings up until the 8 October 2020 but recommend booking early to avoid disappointment as places are strictly limited. The 2016 and 2018 camps sold out!
For your information, please print out the Participant Checklist and refer to the FAQs pages. These pages contain important information to make your camp experience more enjoyable.
Please read about the payment options below. Payments can be made online via our REGISTRATION AND PAYMENTS pages. It is possible to pay in instalments for the full camp, but partial camp bookings must be paid in full at the time of booking. It is essential that you complete all required fields in the checkout form so that we have all the information we need. Please allow enough time to complete your booking properly.
- Direct Deposit (EFT) Please retain our account details so you can pay the balance of your fees if you are paying an initial deposit. Our account details will be provided when you go to the check out
- Pay Pal (credit card and Paypal account) Follow the prompts when paying and booking. Please note that if using PayPal there is a 1.5% fee calculated at checkout. Maximum charge for PayPal fees is $30 on any single transaction.
- Cheque or Money Order Please contact us for details
TRANSPORT TO THE CAMP - CHARTER BUS
The camp is 1.5 hours drive from Brisbane and to assist people to get to and from the camp we offer a charter bus service from BRISBANE DOMESTIC AIRPORT to the camp, returning to BRISBANE DOMESTIC AIRPORT after the camp. This service is only available for FULL CAMP bookings.
Lifts are NOT available from Coolangatta airport so please fly into Brisbane airport if you are travelling from overseas or interstate. WHEN BOOKING YOUR FLIGHTS, IT IS ESSENTIAL YOU ARRIVE AT BRISBANE DOMESTIC TERMINAL BY 11am QUEENSLAND TIME ON THURSDAY 15 OCTOBER. THE CHARTER BUS WILL BE COLLECTING PARTICIPANTS AT 11.30am. ON THE RETURN JOURNEY, AIM TO FLY OUT BY 1pm ON TUESDAY 20 OCTOBER AT THE EARLIEST.
Please include your flight details in the registration form at the time of booking, OR if you have not booked your flights yet, you can email us at email@example.com at a later date with your flight details. Please provide your flight details to us by 30 September at the latest.
If you are not flying in, but still would like to get the charter bus, you can make your own way to the pick-up point at the airport to catch the bus.
Return tickets for the charter bus can be purchased here or at the checkout when you pay for your camp registration – CHARTER BUS RETURN TICKET
In the unlikely event Bahar Bayram is cancelled we will refund the full amount paid, by cheque or EFT, less any Paypal fees.
If you cancel your booking prior to the camp we will refund payments as follows:
- Cancellation prior to 30 September 2020 – we will refund all monies paid, less $80.00 admin fee, via cheque or EFT
- Cancellation between 30 September and 13 October 2020 – we will retain $200 per person on the booking and refund balance by cheque or EFT.
- Cancellation on or after 14 October 2020 – no refund.
In cases of extreme illness or other hardship resulting in cancellation by the participant we are open to negotiating the refund policy.